VISITA DE LAS CASAS: ANCESTRAL HOUSES AT TAAL BATANGAS

by - Sunday, June 10, 2012



This is actually my favorite part, where we visit the heritage houses at Taal, Batangas. I have this fascination with vintage, thus include ancient houses and antique furnitures. I totally don't remember all the names of the heritage house, some names leave a stay in my mind for its my apple of the eye but nevertheless I just forget the names of it not the looks of it.

I'll be posting pictures from inside the house we went to. Some I'll put labels if I do remember it but this is according to where we go first up to the last. :)

So, for the first heritage house, I was quite overwhelm with the looks of it outside, its really beautiful and breath taking, what more when you enter the house? Let's now enter the first house.

















Beautiful eh? Wait til we go the second heritage house
GLICERIA MARELLA DE VILLAVICENCIO


(grabbed photo)
(grabbed photo)











For the remaining 10 ancestral houses I will have it on my next post and will give way to my top most favorite ancestral house that we invade. :)

lovies,
ellie



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!