81 Before 30

by - Monday, August 24, 2015



This post marks my acceptance of the challenge 80 before 30. I've been seeing blog post about it whenever I search for a good place to visit next here in our country, the Philippines.

80 before 30 actually means to visit the eighty provinces of the Philippines before you reach thirty years old. As we speak, I've been to seventeen provinces already at the age of twenty six, I am looking forward to visit my next destination this coming September.

Three of those seventeen provinces were just a merely visit. And I will be going back to one of this days, like Laguna, Pampanga and Rizal. What I want is to visit the province tourist spot and discover their beauty or whatever it is out there, be it alone or with friends.





--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





Actually, I just visited my 16th province last week along with my two girlfriends. My plan is to visit the nearest one from my place, Bulacan, which is located at Central Luzon, I'll be planning the farthest, especially the Mindanao area probably by next year when I have enough savings for that.

There will be some place that I will be travelling alone and there will be that I will be going with friends. There are a lot of places here in the Philippines that are best to go to with friends.

Anyway, this is just to declare(if that's the right words to use) my 81 before 30 Challenge!

These are the provinces that I was able to visit already:
Batangas
La Union
Bulacan
Cavite
Bengute
Zambales
Oriental Mindoro
Pangasinan
Aklan
Camarines Norte
Mt. Province
Cebu
Palawan
Tarlac
Rizal
Laguna
Pampanga

Looking forward to update this post soon! The tag Project 81 by Erii will be used. If you are my follower on my instagram account you can check the hashtag as #Project81ByErii



love,


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow 80 before 30... that's a good challenge. I've lived in the Maratimes most of my life which consists of 4 provinces... 2 which I have not been to.. on day ♡ Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to live in such a wonderful place!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, have a beautiful week dear! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!