Polka Dot Vintage Dress

by - Wednesday, April 26, 2017





--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





Who doesn't fell in love with polka dots? Of all the patterns I fell in love with for the first time its any thing polka dots especially polka dot vintage dress, I mean it was so classy and sophisticated and feminine. Not to mention when pairing it to dress vest or should I say it goes hand in hand together.


If you knew me way back you know that I have a thing with polka dots. It's a trend that never goes out of style whatever the occasion is. You just need to know how to pair it with good shoes and accessories and you're good to go!


RoseGal, was started by a group of friends who share same passion with fashion. Specifically, it is the intimate fusion of endless possibilities that vintage and modern apparel has to offer. Their love to vintage leads to marketing this kind of field and mastering this specific apparel.


Clearly, RoseGal is your one-stop shop to vintage apparels. I've spotted to polka dot vintage dresses that I will surely wear myself and the color is fantastic! And oh, they have an on going sale so take advantage of that too!






You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. such a nice dress!
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the selection dear! I love the polka dot style. So cute! And that red dress is fab too! OMG! I just bought new dresses and now I want some again :D

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [FASHION] Trendy Summer Korean Swimwear Pieces from Korean Rose Shop
    ✨ [TRAVEL] 12 Beautiful Churches in Manila for Visita Iglesia & Translacion Holy Week Philippines 2017
    ✨ [FOOD] Ultimate Taste Test: Super Scoops Premium Vegan Ice Cream VLOG
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!