Navy Blue Dress From Uniqlo

by - Friday, July 24, 2015


I've been hauling a lot at thrift shop since I started working at the office where they only allow wearing business casual to formal dresses only. Since, I don't have enough budget for expensive dress and I am such a fan of thrift shop that's where I headed. And I've got so many for the price of one at malls. And one of them is this. That happens to be from uniqlo! Such a steal actually.















Dress Uniqlo | Boots kittychullishop



loves,





You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look lovely dear!

    Please join the giveaway on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/watermelon-jollychic-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful! And you look so glam in this outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh you look so pretty in your Uniqlo Navy dress. I love Navy colour and I am sure that this dress would suit me. Wishing you a lovely weekend! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie, this is a really cute dress... it looks sweet on you♡

    Thank you for you kind words when you messaged me, I really appreciate it xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!