Silver Bells and Happy 26th To Me

by - Monday, January 05, 2015







shiny top thrifted | red pants thrifted | wedge online

Sounds Christmas-y still? I just celebrated my 26th birthday last January 2. Not much of a food there too, besides, it's just after the New Years so everyone is so full from that celebration. and besides its my first time not to celebrate my birthday with family. I went out of town to places I badly want to go. Plus its my runaway from everything. 

its a glimpse of where I went from January 1-4. will blog this beautiful place soon for I have so many backlogs :(


My Birthday Cake though, Strawberry Cheesecake from Conti's. ME love strawberry! :D

Did you know that most of my birthdays, my parents do it during New Year's Eve too? Well that could be true if I were born 2 hours earlier, I was born 2 am of January 2. I am feeling my age. hahaha! 


Thank you, again, for making my blog possible, for all the readers that continuously checking and reading and commenting their insights, for compliments, opinions, and suggestions on my blog, thank you. For the new readers who will come by, read and be my constant readers, advance thank you to you. I've felt down when it comes to my blog sometimes, there are a lot of issues going on with me, but you, my fellow readers and bloggers make it so worthwhile. I guess I'll be forever that little scribbler who dreams of being a writer and publishing my post. Not really as deep as those of you but somehow, was able and will able to share my thoughts, adventures, and experience with you. 

More blogging for us and may God bless us all with all our endeavors this New Year and for the coming years ahead of us.

Once again, THANK YOU.


loves,



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ellie, we all feel down from time to time... it happens, we can't be happy all the time, although I think it would be wonderful :)

    Happy belated birthday... I am happy that both of my children were not born too close to a major holiday, I would have went above and beyond to make them feel special if they had though. My sister and I were born almost a year apart and we always had to celebrate our parties together, which I didn't like when I was younger but I understand why they did.

    Thanks for requesting me on Facebook, I am all about getting to know my favorite bloggers, really know them... have a great day xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! That sweater and pants look so good together!!!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! I love the sweater and the cake!!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!