Sleeping Dinosaur in Mati, Davao Oriental

by - Sunday, June 04, 2017







--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





I am fascinated when I’m doing my research about Davao Oriental because of this island and I make it sure to see it with my own eyes. Too bad on my way to Mati I wasn’t able to alight immediately so I reschedule it on my way back to Compostela Valley the next day.



I left Amihan Sa Dahican late lunch and arrive at the view point of Sleeping Dinosaur past one in the afternoon and I can’t believe I am seeing it with my own eyes. It was along the road and inform the driver or conductor that you will be alighting to the said landmark.



The view point has a restaurant where people can dine and rest and enjoy the view. After taking obligatory photos I take my chances to the next bus or van that will pass by the road. It was funny though because I stayed beside the road looking like a real nomad but again the feeling is satisfying, living to the backpacking life I always wanted. Good thing a van passed by after waiting for like twenty minutes?








Funny thing about this trip is that I have brought with me my Fujifilm xa2 but the memory card is making fun of me regardless if I’m deleting photos the available memory doesn’t change so when I reach the sleeping dinosaur I only have with me my ipod to take the photo. All turns out good though. Let’s always look at the brighter side of things. :D



First encounter photo while inside the bus :P




Next post: Compostela Valley My 9th Solo Province and My 2nd Province in Davao Region

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!