Rainbow Land: Colorful Houses in La Trinidad, Benguet

by - Monday, March 20, 2017





--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





I've been wanting to visit this place since the news came out. I have a fascination with anything colorful so this is definitely a good sight!

I've been to Benguet almost every month but I haven't had a chance to visit this so I said to my self, the next time I'm having a hike in Benguet my sidetrip for myself is this mural.


This project is a first in the country and is designed by the Tam-Awan village artists, the project was adapted from favela paintings in Brazil.

The residents are the one who painted their houses along with other volunteers and members of the police.


DOT aims to promote more sustainable tourism in the region giving Benguet and specifically La Trinidad an attraction to visit.








How to Get to La Trinidad Benguet from Baguio City


By Taxi - This is the easiest. From where you are just hail a taxi and tell them to bring you at KM3. You will not missed it for it is on the right side going to La Trinidad. But just to make sure you can tell the driver to drop you on the colorful houses in KM3. Fare will depend where you're coming from specifically in Baguio and of course the traffic. You can prepare about 100 pesos one way and is less than 30 mins.

By Jeepney - You may ride a public jeepney going to La Trinidad that will pass by KM3. Fare is 9 pesos.


Happy Traveling!

Follow us on facebook for our scheduled events: Tales of Traveling Pants

You May Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!