I love cooking and baking. But not a pro. I just love being in the kitchen and explore new stuff then try to make some for my family and friends. This time I'm bored and decided to try making a truffles. Since, I want to try something new, I decided to make a truffles! It's my first and I don't want to ruin everything that I have in my fridge so I stick to no bake this time, just to be sure. Plus, its hassle free and very easy! Perfect for quick snack time.
*sorry for the low quality photos
Oreo cookies 2 packs (you can try any flavors, but with this I use the usual vanilla)
chocolate chips (used for dipping, its just an alternative since its the only ones in my fridge)
Cream Cheese 150 g
1. Put all the oreos in a blender. Stop until crushed.
2. Put the crushed oreos in a bowl and separate some for toppings
3. Add the cream cheese on the crushed oreos. Mix evenly. I used my hands. Be sure to wash properly! Or use gloves if you prefer it.
4. Get a spoonful or decide the amount and make a ball like. Mine is not perfect though :p
5. Place it in the pan and put inside the fridge for 15 mins to 30 mins max. I usually put it there for longer time since its no bake it was prone to softening in an instant.
6. Prepare the chocolate dipping while the truffles are inside the fridge. What happened with me is that I don't have the chocolate used for it, what I have is a chocolate chips, I had it melted but fail on white chocolate chips. I don't know but it never dissolved. I just use it though as the toppings since I wasn't able to separate from the crushed oreos.
7. Once ready, dip the frozen on the chocolate. Then place it on any container you like. Share and eat with your family and friends! Enjoy!
That simple huh? It's not that hard and you can always do this anytime with this simple ingredients. A perfect bonding for you and your friends or with your family or sons and daughters!
With so much love, Ellie