2. Do you vote in political elections (if you're of legal age)? I would love to. But, I haven't registered yet due to some hectic of schedule going on
3. Which city in the world would you like to visit? City of Prague! :D
4. Do you believe in love at first sight (why or why not)? Nope. I don't think its love at first sight. For me, its much more of attraction or adoration to someone, but love? nah, love takes time, it doesn't happen in a snap.
5. Have you ever been arrested, and if you have, for what? No. No way. That would be embarrassing I should say. :p
6. Do you watch sports? A lot. I'm into different sports myself, so yeah.
7. Are you religious? Yes. I grew up as a Roman Catholic and studied since nursery till highschool in a school being run by a nun.
8. What is/was your favorite subject in high school and why? Economics. I love everything debatable. History. I love learning and discovering where we all came from and what happened centuries ago. Last is anything literature, I love literature to death. :D
9. What is your dream career (feel free to be specific)? Sportscaster. Film Director.
10. Who is your role model in life? Mother Teresa of Calcutta
These are my questions for bloggers I later forward this award to
Finally, the bloggers I forward the award to: