Christmas Wishlist!

by - Monday, December 17, 2012

I know it's a bit late, but, hey! I've still got 8 more days before Christmas. So here's my Christmas Wishlist! :D





Yeah, I'm pretty much into Hello Kitty stuff, so when vans release this I've been dying to have one. :D

Topsider from vans. Something I could wear everyday esp when I go out and hang with friends.


Bags from Nike. Tote bag it is! Everywhere I go I always use a big tote bag :p because I always brought a lot of things with me when I leave the house. :)

I've been wanting to have a tripod since I've led my hands on my dslr. I don't have much someone to took pictures of what I'm wearing so having a tripod will definitely helps.
I'm into photography. Well, that's a fact. And I want a Fisheye 2 to add on my cameras. :D

The exact reason why I love fisheye 2 is because of this kind of shot. Isn't it amazing? :D


And a pup! :\ Something went wrong, I should be buying this cute pup this week. ugr anyway.... :\



So far, that's on my wishlist. brrr I hope I get even just one of them. :p

Enjoy the holidays,
ellie








You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Nice dog!!

    Would you like to follow each other? Come follow me and I’ll follow back for sure!
    http://fashionbyelena.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, that puppy is sooooo adorable! I hope you find him under your tree! :))
    I could use a tripod myself... And a good camera as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Looking forward to your gifts, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the first Hello Kitty sweatshirt!! Super simple and adorable at the same time!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get everything on your wishlist!
    What about following each other?

    InCaseOfDoubtWearBlack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Yeah, sure! I;ll follow you now :)

      Delete

Thanks for the wonderful message!