Macrame Philippines, Where To Buy

by - Sunday, July 19, 2020




Never in my vision to sell something dear to me when I first laid my eyes on these beauty. I forgot the year when I first saw a piece of it on the internet and I knew on the first glance I wanted to have one on my wall. But its so pricey and only limited people were selling back then. Me, being me, when I wanted something and it costs much, I tend to evaluate and see closely if I can create and make one. It's funny that those traits that I have led me to be one of those that sells one now.


When I settled here in Liwa and (again) quit my day job in Manila and finally no turning back now, out of boredom I got back on making macrame. Just to add decors here at our campsite and to pass time. But I enjoyed so much and keep on making and making until I have over 10 pieces and out of nowhere told my hubby what if I sell these here? And he just happily agreed and support me.


It's been a year already and orders been made here and there but this year has been a turning point for me. Hopefully more projects to come. Please see below some of the macrame projects I did for the past year.












To make an order:


Instagram account - elepaniartsandcrafts (https://www.instagram.com/elepaniartsandcrafts/)
Facebook page - elepani arts and crafst (https://www.facebook.com/elepaniartsandcrafts)
Shopee account - https://shopee.ph/snoopyellie
Contact Number - 09453205379

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!