Macrame In Your Area, Where To Buy Near Metro Manila

by - Friday, July 26, 2019




I've been into crafts since I can remember. Now, I am going back to one of my first love, Macrame! I've been making different macrame designs and now sells it at the most cheapest and affordable price. My target is really like me who seeks cheap deals. So, without further discussions, here are some of my works.












Some of my works include macrame plant hanger, perfect for your small plants esp to be put indoor or in your room. I also accept made to order designs, for as long as we both agree with the designs. I get to send some sets of my designs to wedding events.



Soon, I'll be allowing Macrame designs for rent for your events and it is much much cheaper.


For any collaborations and if you want to purchase and order some feel free to email me at snoopyellie@gmail.com and/or follow my arts and crafts instagram account @handcraftedbyerii or send me a text message to 09453205379

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!