Intimate! Anything for your bedroom From FreedomSilk

by - Thursday, May 30, 2019




So, let's face it. As we grow older we tend to spend more time at home than go out and do some fun. Who says you can't have fun while just inside your house? Specifically inside your bedroom wearing just silk pajamas?


For me, nothing beats the comfort of my house and my bedroom! I have two homes which are really far from each other and has different vibes. My bedroom in Bulacan has a rustic, old, modern, twist, princess theme, I know, not the usual, but the red bricks must have jive them all. My bedroom in Zambales is native and made of nipa. Though very much different, both of them offers comfort and relaxation.

 




To achieve comfort and relaxation, we organize and personalize and customize our room depending on our needs, our taste, and how we like it. Of course, at the end of the day when we are all tired and sleepy we want to rest and slumber to a nice bedding. Specially if you are using mulberry silk bedding. What I love about mulberry bedding is that it keeps me dry. I sweat a lot esp during summer and I have no ac so this really helps me, its much breathable than cotton bedding. Mulberry has a lot of amazing features, it also helps reduce allergies, mulberry stops triggers of allergies like microbes and dust mites tracks. It can wick away moisture twice as fast as normal bedding, and moisture or water is one primary need of the bacteria to survive.



Aside from that, whenever friends sleepover we really want to give them and share to them our bedroom so its kind of okay if we have a comfortable bed where you can lounge in for hours.



Good thing, I learned about FreedomSilk, a store that offers your need of comfort inside your bedroom. Their products are 100% mulberry, stylish and offers a wide range of variation you can choose from.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!