Siargao Happens!

by - Monday, September 25, 2017




This is the video from someone I met in the hostel where I stayed in Siargao. Really inspired by this and decided to go back to video editing and will start on my next trip! So you will be seeing videos of my trips from now on. But this time, here's a video made by Jun Rell who turns out to be one of my new found friends from the island! He's into creating good quality videos and has his own youtube channel so I hope you guys can also check his account and probably hit subscribe when you feel like and love what you see.



Hope you guys will enjoy and share it to your friends and hopefully encourage you more to visit Siargao too!


Helpful links on my Siargao trips below!

Cheap Accommodation In Siargao
Where To Eat In Siargao?
How To Spend Less In Siargao?




--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!