LOTR: Life On The Road

by - Tuesday, June 21, 2016



Nope, definitely not Lord Of The Rings. Introducing Life On The Road, here I will be narrating my travel and life while on the road for a number of days.

You are well aware about my Project 81 and since I am travelling on a DIY basis and on tight budget I have decided to visit at least two provinces on my every travel esp those province that are connected to each other, well each one is connected to each other. I just base which province to include on the roads most accessible and on the activities and landmarks I will visit. This takes time and effort of research and listing and discerning.




--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------




The first time I did this was my adventure at Cordillera and some parts of Cagayan last Holy Week which I will be narrating on my next post. The provinces includes Abra, Ilocos Sur, Apayao, Cagayan, Isabela, and Ifugao. The next is my first ever journey at Bicol Region.

Join me as I take you on the roads of the Philippines whether you are from my homeland or from another country, let us all together explore the roads of the unknown!


I'm organizing events: Climb and Beach and any other Adventure activities. Please visit my facebook page for the scheduled events or you can hire me to organize a climb or beach outing for you and your friends and family.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ellie, I'm happy to read you are getting around and enjoying your provinces there xox ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!