Chewy Chocolate Cookie!
Last night I was bored and our refrigerator broke, though these chocolate chips can last days without on the freezer, I can't risk it so I decided to bake some chocolate cookies!
There were a lot of easy recipes on the internet you can choose from. But what I did is that I maximize everything that I have in the kitchen. Given its night already and I don't want to go out anymore to buy stuff.
So if you wanted a quick and easy chewy chocolate cookie here are the ingredients and the procedure on how to make some! Take note that I don't use a mixer in this one.
1 cup butter melted on very low heat
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
Pre-heat the oven first!
1. Melt the butter in a very low heat. I don't have yet microwave so your stove will be just fine just make sure to use very low heat.
2. Add white sugar and brown sugar on the melted butter. Mix evenly until smooth
3. Add the 2 eggs. One at a time. Make sure to beat the first one evenly before adding the second one
4. Add the vanilla
5. On separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: all purpose flour, baking soda, and the salt. Then pour it on the wet ingredients. If you don't have any mixer, you can pour the dry ingredients per amount so you can mix it properly, just to avoid bubbles.
6. Add the chocolate chips! Then mix
7. Get a spoonful of it, make a round shape and place it on the tray. What I always did is that I use my bare hands to measure the amount and roll it on my palm just make sure to wash your hands before you do this! then bake it for 10 minutes! If you want it chewy don't over cook it. More than 10 minutes will gives you a not so chewy but a combination of hard.