Exploring Baguio - Day 2

by - Wednesday, February 22, 2012




ugh! I'm loving Baguio! It's actually my first time here na I'm already aware of what's happening around me. I love the cold breeze though the sun is so high up there it is not so hot compare here at Bulacan and Manila. And I love the fact that you can go from places to another just by walking! Yes! Cardio ito! haha!




We're off to Lourdes :)

WELCOME TO LOURDES GROTTO
(LOURDES GROTTO PHOTOS)














Hindi naman masyadong masaya si edzs? :p

ay ako din pala :D




                     







Some shots I took there 














favorite kikiam! :D

In the evening we went to "OH MY GULAY" restaurant. :)







they have funny name on their menu list :p

"CESAR ASAR"


"ANAK NG PUTANESCA" "PASTA MESTIZO"




















We're now waiting for Chard's arrival.

Had fun! Exploring Baguio is a mix of everything! Pardon for so many pictures. I just want to show you how beautiful Baguio is. :)

This is an entry to my 80 before 30 challenge. Benguet, off the list.

lovies,
ellie

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!