FBOTW: 110211

by - Wednesday, November 02, 2011


I fell in love with this cute bangles. It's actually my first time to buy accessories online. I bought it at Elegante Co shop. :)

When we had a snack at Mcdonalds, my friend saw her college friends and all that I've notice is the bracelets her sister is wearing, they were like candies!! Then in front of our school, where I buy most of my accessories because of it's cheapness I saw this and buy it already! It's not much, for only 20 pesos each. :)

I have a long straight hair before I finally curled my hair. Then on the mall, at SM department store, I saw this pony tail and again fell in love with it, I don't hesitate to buy though it costs too much. :) The clip from left and right were bought on a different thrift store for only 15 pesos. :D

The first ring I bought at the place I forgot, really. The second one I bought on our 32months(boyfriend) before I meet him, I bought it at Papemelroti, I just fell in love, right, cliche. hihi The third one, during UP Fair and the last at Papemelroti too. :)

You see, I buy things the moment my eyes fell in love with it. But honestly, I'm not really an accessories person, so I just seldom bought but when it hits me I will. :)



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!