San Francisco Giants Cadet Hat

by - Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Fanatics, a leading online retailer for everything sports, specializing in apparel has contact me a few weeks ago to create an outfit with a baseball cap to achieve a "sports luxe" look!. I take the challenge, obviously, for I am a sporty chic myself.

My personal choice is this "'47 Brand San Francisco Giants Youth Girls Betty Cadet Adjustable Hat - Black" aside from its classic look that I forever want to have it still gives a feminine touch that every girl can rock on. Though aside from this, Fanatics has a variety of apparels any sporty chic would love to check out. Not just it will boost your spirit on cheering your favorite team wearing something you'll be proud of it is very affordable and offers sale on some of their items.

What I did with my look: I'm actually a fan of leather jacket lately, funny though because I don't own such, but I've been picturing myself wearing one paired with my distressed baggy jeans. Of course, it is always my style to wear baggy with sexiness that's why for my inner top is this lace sexy crop top! The boots, well, we all know I am such a fan of boots. And this doc martens will definitely add ooze to my look, with the cute detail and the color itself. Accessorizing is very important, though I am guilty on this area because I'm no expert on accessorizing but geeky hits me and I'm a potterhead so wearing something that will let people know I'm one.

So, what do you think of this look? Is it a YAY or NAY?


loves,





--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ahhh I love black bag and yellow boots - I want them :) Wishing you a lovely day! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather is nice ... I like to pair it with girly clothes too... so that I soften the look... xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! Love those boots!

    Join the giveaway on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/no-rain-no-rainbow-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the leather!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love the pants. Thanks for stopping by!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am IN LOVE with the adventure time jake dr martens<3 its so pretty Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!