Untitled

by - Wednesday, June 03, 2015

       (Photo credits to the owner)


I love you like how I love to drink my tea everynight;
I love you like how I love to be sunkissed at the beach;
I love you like how I love to wear socks at night;
I love you like how I love to go on places I've never been to;
I love you like how I love to watch my Barbie movies when I'm feeling childish;
I love you like how I love the lights in December;
I love you like how I love the feeling of the sand at the beach touching my feet;
I love you like how I love to dream about studying at Hogwarts;
I love you like how I love to squeeze my pillow at night to sleep;
I love you like how I love to eat ice cream when I'm sad;
I love you like how I love to live in Verona for good;
I love you like how I love to hear the sound of the wave touching the shore;
I love you like how I love to wear boots everytime;
I love you like how I love the feeling seeing my freshly baked cupcakes and cookies;
I love you like how I love to write stories of different kinds;
I love you like how I love to get lost at new places and discover things on my own;
I love you like how I love the smell of the sea;
I love you like how I love cuddling with my Rogue;
I love you like how I love to stare at the night sky full of stars;
I love you like how I love to hear babies laugh that brings music to my ear;
I love you like how I love to hear the Christmas carol in December
;
I love you like how I feel so crazy happy during fullmoon;
love you like how I love to have an adventure on most craziest wildest creepiest beautiful places
;
I love you like how I love to dream to have a treehouse
;
I love you like how I love to go on a long hours of travel even just by sitting at the bus enchanted by the scenery on the window
;
I love you like how I love to watch the sunset at the beach :')



and the list is endless.


I've wrote this earlier and sent to the Man I love. Its a new love and I can't help but describe the feeling I am feeling for him in a manner what matters to me most. 

Its just that I don't have any title for it yet. You guys have any suggestion? Its actually my first in a long time to made one for someone. Its a new love found on a most darkest days. And I am so happy about it and its just bursting out.

Loves,

ellie

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. You are such a sweet lady, I pray more happiness for both of you ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ellie... I'm happy for you, he sounds wonderful... remember he is very lucky to have you too... don't forget that. You are seeet, kind and loving ♡♡♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Ellie. Stay in love. :) Ang sweet. :)
    Title? mmm... what about "endless"? :)
    Keep in touch.
    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet! Sounds like you are such a happy girl at the moment :) Good luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Ellie paso a dejarte un saludo desde Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely :) you both are luck to have each other :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!