More Hauls!

by - Monday, September 23, 2013






Would you believe that I got the first two photo for only 240 pesos? Yes. 120 each. Where? At ukay-ukay. hehe I'm into ukay-ukay again!

The last 3 were bought at the mall. hee Can't help it and I really need a red pants, a black skater skirt and a midrib top. :P

The rain won't stop here in the Philippines. Hope everyone is having a warm day!

loves,
ellie

wanna be featured here on my blog? just answer and submit this form


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thanks for follow me back dear, great purchases! I love Mickey Mouse as well :)

    xoxo

    www.yoyomismaeirene.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clothes, loved your Mickey shirt
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Great post and clothes!

    Páginas em Preto

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love for your Mickey's sweatshirt! *-*
    Kisskiss
    http://mydreamsofasummernight.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mickey to the rescue. Lovely top xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!