Hashtag Selfie

When I had my ipod touch 4th gen instagram don't have this "hashtag selfie" then. I sold my ipod last December, or probably I'm not really aware of that hashtag. Anyway, when I bought my ipod touch 5th gen last May and when I'm finally back on instagram I notice this hashtag selfie. I myself loves to take picture of myself in anyway anyday anytime. haha! If you're following me on instagram you probably know this but if you're not you can check out my instagram and if you like what you see you can follow me. My username is snoopellie. See you guys there! Here are some of the #selfie I did past weeks ago before I was hospitalized. #selfie alert!






loves,

ellie

wanna be featured here on my blog? just answer and submit this form

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! I love the lipstick for the last pics

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!